veryone loses hair. So if you notice a few strands of hair on the floor in your bathroom, it might not be cause for concern. It’s normal to lose about 50-100 hairs per day. But if you begin to notice bald patching or excessive thinning, you may be experiencing hair loss.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Millions of people experience hair loss for different reasons. When hair loss happens suddenly, it may be due to illness, diet, medicine or childbirth. When hair loss happens more gradually, it may be hereditary. Factors that can cause hair loss include:
– Hereditary thinning or baldness
– Autoimmune disease
– Major surgery
– Severe infections
– Cancer treatments
– Weight loss
– Iron deficiency
– Eating disorder
– Hair products
You surely have already tried some of the hair products which promise to reverse the hair loss process, but none of them actually works.
The following natural hair tonic will provide amazing effects, as it will help you strengthen and regrow your hair. It is affordable and easy to make, as it contains three ingredients:
1. Castor Oil
This oil is high in the amino acid ricinoleic, which enters the skin of the scalp and follicles, and regulates the pH levels, preventing hair loss and dandruff.
2. Egg Yolk
The eggs have lots of beneficial ingredients in its content. The protein, fatty acids, and vitamins are one of them which are responsible for giving strength to your hair. The vitamin that provides moisturizing to your hair is vitamin A, which is present in the content of the yolk which also can promote growth. Lecithin as another beneficial ingredient will protect the hair from breakage.
Full of antioxidants this natural product can provide some softness to your hair and at the same time will boost the follicles and the scalp. In this tonic honey will provide you healthy grow and as well promoting growth. Honey also has the power to moisturize your hair to be exact the sugar in the honey which also can prevent hair loss.
Here is how to prepare the natural hair tonic:
– 2 tablespoons of castor oil
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoons of honey
1. Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir well. You can double or triple the recipe depending on the length of your hair.
2. Apply for to the scalp and roots of the hair, then apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair.
3. Put a shower cap on to cover your hair and let the tonic sit for 2-4 hours.
4. Rinse, wash and condition your hair as usual.
5. Use this tonic once or twice a week. In about 2 months, you’ll notice the amazing results!